Friday, February 17, 2017

Paid $20 for $90 HD gloves

This is a blog on saving money.  They more we save the more we have for the other stuff in life.  

A couple of weeks ago I found out about an app called "letgo".  That week I made a sale and bagged $400 for a paintball gun we had lying around.  Not too shabby.  If you've ever sold on craigslist, which I have many times let me tell you, this app is much faster to post.  It's take a picture, write a description and click a button.  Done.

So yesterday I was on the app and typed Harley Davidson into the search bar.  Holy smoke, a guy was selling the HD Windshielder Gauntlet gloves for "price negotiable".  These are $90 gloves.  So here's the trick to this app.   You can look at what they have sold before and how much they got for everything.  So I see that the guy sold a couch for $30 and vacuum cleaner for $20.  He also sold an extension chord for a few bucks.  I offered $20 thinking he would come back with $50 but guess what...he says $20 works.  

I picked up a new pair of gloves for $20 just using this app.  Try it out, I also found jackets and other good stuff there.  Just a little money saving tip going into the weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment