Thursday, September 19, 2013

Craigslist MC - WTF!?

Every now and then I pop onto Craigslist to check out what garage finds I can get.  I even emailed a guy once who was selling a bike like mine and bought just the sissy bar for cheap.  Haven't had much luck trading out the seat this way though.  I wonder why.

But damn man I was on the other day and typed in "motorcycle" and came across someone recruiting for his MC!  Are you fucking kidding me man.  What kind of club is that and what are the members like who join this?  You are going to end up with a club full of dumbfucks with no loyalty and no commraderie.  Bunch of trolls.  So I came up with a couple of names for this club.  Tell me what you think:

Troll Patrol
Chicks with Dicks
The No Mames Crew
Tech Wreck
Turds and Nerds
and my favorite:
Pussy Boys MC

Do you have any good ones?  If I see their post again I'll send you a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment