Saturday, September 7, 2013

"P" is for Pendeja - (part 1)

Dumb stuff people have asked me while riding:

1) Summer time at a Pizza Hut.  I have a summer riding mesh jacket with shoulder and elbow pads on the seat next to me.  Waitress asks:

"Why do motorcyclists wear jackets and gloves year round?  Is it cold riding?"  I'm thinking, bitch its 105 degrees outside.  Do you think it's cold?

2) I am sitting on my bike filling up at a gas station (and don't say its not safe I have heard that and I don't care).  Someone in our group asks:

"Are you going to stay on your bike while you gas it up?"  Dude, are you kidding me.  Can you not see that I am on my bike and filling it up.  No, I'm going to sit on my bike while you fill it up.

3) I walk in to a family get together - Texas summer heat.  I'm wearing basket ball shorts and tennis shoes.  Family member says:

"Did you ride your bike?"  Mother FUCKER!  Do you know what kind of bike I ride?  Do you think I would ride in shorts and tennis shoes so I can catch rocks all in my ankles, slip on oil when I put my foot down at stops and look like a total d-bag?  Have you not seen me with all my gloves and shit.  Have you ever, in your life, seen me get off my bike wearing bball shorts?

Yes my friends.  P is for Pendeja...

No comments:

Post a Comment