Sunday, September 22, 2013

How To Be A Real Biker

If you want to be corny as hell, I will do a blog about that later.  But first, here are what I have found to be universal truths to being a real biker:

#1 - Ride your damn bike.  I called a buddy to ride.  He said, "Naw man.  I haven't ridden that thing in months.  Not sure how long it would take to get it moving.  Still paying it off though."  Last time I called his ass.

#2 - Be in it for the ride, not the look.  Way too many corny motherfuckers out there trying to look what they consider to be the part yet they can't even change their own oil.  Always in the Dealership to buy clothes, never parts. 

#3 - Be an individual and respect individuality.  I took my bike to a family gathering.  I ride a stripped down bike.  Hell, its so stripped I even removed the chain guard.  (the only added weight are my piggy back shocks). My aunt was there with her new man and she says, "It's so skinny!  Look at that tiny tank.  You need some saddle bags and a windscreen at least.  The one Billy rides has all the bells and whistles."  Well then fuck Billy!  I got 1250 CCs on a bored out 400 pound bike.  Of course some would say, "I can ride across the country in one shot on my couch bike."  Good brother I can respect that.  See you at the next light.






No comments:

Post a Comment